Suratthani Vocational College used to be called “Suratthani Dressmaker School” and was authorized by the Ministry of Education on 19th April 1938. The first admission was on 10th August 1939 as a 2-year curriculum for female student who finished grade 4. The teaching was performed at Suratthani girl’s school (Suratpittaya school currently) Miss Chulee Artamamit was the school head master with 32 students.

Teacher Paew Promsawad and teacher Krid Bunyarat donated the land of 4 Rai 1 Ngan 80.3 Tarangwah located 1 kilometer from Taladmai Road and built a two-storey wood building. The school was moved to this new building on 6th May 1941. The school taught Dress making course till 1948 after that the Ministry of Education had changed to become a Vocational high school division female technical school for a 2-year course and changed the name to “Suratthani Female Technical school”.

In 1955 the school received budgets from the Office of Vocational Education Commission to purchase more land of 3 Rai. In 1973 the name was changed to Suratthani Vocational School. In 1976 there was a combination of Suratthani Technical School and Suratthani Vocational School to become Suratthani Vocational Collage Campus 1 and Campus 2

On 1st April 1980 the college was separated into become “Suratthani Vocational College” with the area of 7 Rai 1 Ngan and 80.3 Tarangwah

Suratthani Vocational College address : 456/3, Taladmai Road, Talad Sub-district, Mueang District, Suratthani 84000